Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs


I borrowed this picture from The Sisters Cafe because mine didn't turn out. :(  I love this recipe!  We have cooked this chicken both on the grill in kabobs (pictured) and cut into strips and broiled in the oven - both have come out delicious!  And a big plus - you can marinate the chicken for as little as half an hour!

Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs

3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces (or strips if cooking in the oven)
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tb Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp dry rosemary
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp white vinegar
fresh ground pepper to taste

Stir together marinade ingredients.  Place chicken in bowl and pour marinade over – make sure all the chicken pieces are coated.  Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.

Preheat grill to med-high heat.  Thread chicken on metal skewers and discard marinade.  Lightly oil grill grates.  Grill kabobs for 8-12 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juices run clear.

2 comments:

  1. I want to try this one out. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kabobs look great! I know my boys prefer finger food and this would be right up their alley. You asked me about the duct tape I used for the trim in my bedroom. I used the white stuff from Walmart too! Good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete